Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service

To: Don Rasmussen <wb8yqj@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service
From: Dwight Orten <dwightorten@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:58:01 -0500
Well, the older TenTec gear repairs might cost more than the rig is worth,
but they will give it a try.  Send a 757 back to Yaesu and check out their
service policies.  I hust last week used the TenTec service department and
yes, it was pricey, but I was very happy with the service and glad to have
my Eagle up and running.
73  Dwight KM4FO