[TenTec] SOTA RADIO - Bioennopower batteries

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] SOTA RADIO - Bioennopower batteries
From: Reed <w4jz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 17:52:41 -0500
Rick, there are 2 sets of wires. One set for power and a plug wired for the ACC jack on the FT-817. What ever the input voltage is, 12 to 14 volts, is what keys the relay at 54 ma. This is what I measured with mine. No RF sensing. You just short the wires together and it will key the amp. Works fine with the FT-817 & looks like it will with the Argonaut VI, with proper plug, but might not with the KX3. I believe the KX3 has a max of 5 volts, but may be wrong.

As with a lot of stuff from China, no instructions.

73,
Reed  W4JZ