[TenTec] Ten-Tec 411 Centaur for sale

To: 'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment' <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 411 Centaur for sale
From: Joel Hallas <jrhallas@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 09:13:13 -0400
Folks,

I have for sale a very nice TT 411 Centaur 5-600 W linear amp that I
purchased as reconditioned from TT some years back. It has the full break-in
TT keying loop and is in full operating condx. It has been my primary amp
for some years. It puts out a good 500+ W on all bands except 10, where it
does 400 at rated plate current, but will do 500 if pushed.

The front panel is spotless. The top and sides have experienced a few rubs
and scratches. I will include the manual I got from TT, the shipping box and
some spare 811As. It is currently wired for 240 Vac (recommended) but easy
to change to 120, The price is $550 cash. I would prefer pickup at my
location, 50 mi NE NYC -- bring your wattmeter to check it out -- or I could
meet you in the NYC metro area. If no one local wants it I would consider
shipping. I can take pictures if desired.

Regards, Joel Hallas. W1ZR
Westport, CT
203-226-7353