Re: [TenTec] Omni C

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni C
From: ROLAND HOWELL <snowy.howell@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 11:46:56 +0000 (UTC)
Hi BarryThanks for that info, will try that, but, for the moment I have another
Omni c, which works so I am board swapping at the moment, I have found a
problem with the IF board, possibly the 40823 trannie and they are mega
expensive here in the UK, £13+ each, that didn't cure the problem so I have to
keep swapping at the moment.I will be trying that idea of yours later today,
if, I can sort my neighbours cctv problem out for him. All go here, it is lucky
I am retired ha haSnowy