Re: [TenTec] small white connectors

To: wb5jnc@centurytel.net, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] small white connectors
From: Bryan Lee Cornwell <blcornwell@k2blc.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 18:32:49 -0400
Below is something I saved from a number of years ago
Maybe it will be helpful
73
Lee K2BLC

The connector is an AMP Mate-N-Lock.

Use the Female pins for the back of radio, and the Male for the power supply.

Use 12 AWG and solder to pins, prior to inserting into the housing.

Mouser P/Ns

571-14807020—Pin Housing--$0.32 each
571-3505471—Male Pin--$0.09
571-3505501—Female Socket--$0.09