Re: [TenTec] What is your software doing when it "initializes radio"?

To: tentec <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What is your software doing when it "initializes radio"?
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 07:07:53 -0400
The XX command as previously mentioned does not reset the Orion. It is only done to establish communication over the serial port.

When I initialize the radio, all I do is send out the settings for all the saved values for the various settings on the radio. It's hard to say what is going on but maybe it is as simple as the RF gain or AGC threshold needs to be sent again.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com