Re: [TenTec] power switch for Tentec 961 power supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] power switch for Tentec 961 power supply
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 19:17:38 -0500
Those Corsair II switches in the radio are unobtainable. You are better off using the On/Off switch on the power supply.

Steve WA9JML

On 8/14/2016 7:13 PM, GARY HUBER wrote:
Allan,

I have replaced the power switch in my TT-961 PS. I just checked my TT
repairs and invoices but could not find any paperwork showing a switch
replacement. I remember taking the switch out of the PS to get the size
and other info and ordering a rocker switch from Mouser. (did you verify
the power cable to your Corsair II was connected and the AF GAIN / POWER
switch was pushed IN?)

Good Luck

73 ES DX,
Gary - AB9M