Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service
From: Paul Ceglia via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 12:14:17 -0400
there is no phone number as of yet,have you gone to tentec.com ?
they monitor email mon thru wed  i got an email the next day they are doing
service but it takes some time i sent my omni vii in two weeks ago still heard
nothing yet so dont exspect it  back right away they are slowlley getting
thinsg back on track