Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten Tec Service
From: P C Andy Anderson <xtraham58@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 16:46:29 +0000
Do not know why. That is the address that I have always used. Sri

Andy, W3LI

________________________________

*Andy,*

*I used service@tentec.com <service@tentec.com> and got the form. I filled
out the form and put in the text they ask for that showed that I was human.
I keep getting they are temporally out of service. I resent it 5 times and
keep getting the same answer. I also tried it last Thursday and got the
same results. That is why I waited until Monday to try again, but still got
the same results.*

*To say the least it's frustrating...  *

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:36 PM, Arthur Lewis <wa8vsj@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Paul,*
>
> *I am getting no where. They keep telling that media.tentec/support is out
> of service. Seems strange that I can't get anything to them. They need some
> help on getting their act together! *
>
> *Can you give me the mailing address that you sent your rig. Maybe I'll
> just use snail mail.*
>
> *Art WA8VSJ *
>
> On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:20 PM, P C Andy Anderson <xtraham58@hotmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Art, use service@tentec.com
>>

>> Andy, W3LI

>> *Is there something wrong with the Ten Tec service email? I put in the
>> information and it keeps saying it is temporally out of service. Have they
>> closed the service department? Is there a phone number or some other way I
>> can get a repair ticket?*
>>
>> *Art Lewis WA8VSJ *
information on Ten-Tec-related topics ONLY. Off Topic subject postings should
be ...