Re: [TenTec] scads of ic-1300

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] scads of ic-1300
From: Gary J FollettDukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:12:59 -0500
I could not agree more!

Why buy used when you can buy new for $100 more? Those folks want to get rid of
those radios but don’t expect to lose anything in the process.

However, over the past two months there have been 7300’s offered for $1000.
Eagle’s on the other hand, seem to be selling for higher prices than three
months ago.

Gary