Re: [TenTec] I hate to say it but...

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] I hate to say it but...
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 18:06:12 -0500
This can be a real problem. My hands are 3XL in size, and even Harley Davidson doesn't carry riding gloves that fit me. But I realize that the days of large radios are over, and I really miss my HRO-50 and my Gonset GSB-100. At least the Argonaut VI does not require much use of that small toggle switch in normal operation.

Until my Down East Microwave 6 and 2 meter transverters show up, I am on 2 meters with an old Yaesu FT-221R. That has a really good set of controls!

Then there is my digital camera...

Steve WA9JML