Re: [TenTec] ten tec orion 2 not booting up

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ten tec orion 2 not booting up
From: Sergio Escudero <w4esa@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 21:29:51 +0000 (UTC)
my Orion 2 was doing the ting and I replaced the internal battery at the front
of the radio control panel, the battery fixed the problem.

    On Thursday, September 8, 2016 10:14 PM, Fernando <n2fq@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

 Hello.

From an old post
“
Orion Internal Contrast Control

From the Orion Reflector April 3, 2006

The internal contrast needs to be set. This control is accessible through a
small hole on the bottom right of the front panel (looking from the front) with
the bottom cover removed. Set the internal contrast to 50% and adjust this
control for proper contrast.

73,
Paul R. Clinton
WD4EBR