Re: [TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Post to the Amps Reflector from Dishtronix
From: "Augie \"Gus\" Hansen" <augie.hansen@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 15:23:47 -0600
Hi Mike,

The easiest way is to respond to one of the emails in the thread using "Reply to List" (in Thunderbird) or the equivalent in other email programs while viewing that email. That will send your message to everyone following that thread. The Subject: and To: fields get filled in automatically.

73,
Gus Hansen
KB0YH