Re: [TenTec] Corsair I gone bad!

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair I gone bad!
From: "Bob Good" <k4bg@planters.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 15:17:01 -0400
BANG! Puff.....Stinky pooo...Poor fella..... Now that I am over my little chuckle....Greetings Joe. Sorry to hear of your troubles. I agree that you have blown output transistor(s) in the corsair 1. Now I suspect that the Paragon has the same output transistors as the Corsair. Check the manuals. If so, consider removing them from the Paragon and replace. I do not know if they need to be in paired matching sets or not. This might be a way to get you back on the air quickly. All is well here. Let me know how you faired. Regards, Bob K4BG

-----Original Message----- From: k7mks@comcast.net