Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 5.5 MHz VFO PLL alignment

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 5.5 MHz VFO PLL alignment
From: Dukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 12:15:58 -0600
I did find the Omni 5 process that Barry had referenced but this only covers
centering of the VCO.

I need to do the loop IF alignment.

There is a rectifying test point at the output of this stage and I assume that
there are adjustments to be made at differing frequencies using the DC voltage
developed at this test point in order to get proper gain across the entire
required bandpass of the VCO.

That’s the process I need.

Thanks,

Gary