Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 5.5 MHz VFO PLL alignment

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni 6 5.5 MHz VFO PLL alignment
From: Dukes HiFi <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 22:51:23 -0600
I am actually working on the 5.0 to 5.5 MHz PLL VFO. This is unaffected by the
HF crystal aging issues.

The VCXO on the board works fine. The issue is that the IF alignment requires
relatively flat gain

If  get no replies about the specific alignment for the four coils in the IF, I
will derive them with the sweep generator by calculating what the passband
should be and determining which of the coils centers up at which frequency.

I will, of course, share the results.

73

Gary