Re: [TenTec] Omni D WARC mods?: follow up

To: "wb5jnc@centurytel.net" <wb5jnc@centurytel.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D WARC mods?: follow up
From: Ira Franklin via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 04:39:52 +0000 (UTC)
My memory is not near what it use to be, but in looking over this mod
instruction I honestly dont remember having to do all that. It seems like I had
to plug in a couple small circuit board and 1 or 2 chrystals. This wa over 20
years ago so I may well be all wet.    My omni was a omni D rec C that I bought
in Feb 1982. It worked well on all the WARC bands. A few guys had problems on
17 meters with out of band spurious signals. Bat as far as I could determine I
never had that problem.Ira   K4YMQ