Re: [TenTec] Omni D WARC mods?: follow up

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni D WARC mods?: follow up
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 07:11:47 -0500
I had an Omni A series B and the warc mod added transmit for 10 mhz and transmit/receive for 24 mhz. It did not include 18 mhz at all since the IF was 9 mhz.

10 mhz receive was already on the radio. The mod contained band transmit pass filters for those bands and a crystal for 24 mhz.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com