Re: [TenTec] Scale Of Eagle Production

To: Scott Harwood <scotthsr@earthlink.net>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Scale Of Eagle Production
From: terry foskey via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:53:34 +0000 (UTC)
590SG has a legacy user interface.  Good things going on inside of box but user
interface does not present a spectrum view, on screen decode functions, etc.  I
believe the market will demand interfaces similar to that of the ICOM rigs.
The Yaesu rigs like the FTDX 1200 also has on screen decode and spectrum.  It's
a way to get something like a flex in a box that doesn't need a computer.  The
User interface and feature set is what's driving the ICOM 7300 sales.
N5TF