[TenTec] Fwd: Looking for some KW traps. HyGain DP-2BDQ or similar for 8

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fwd: Looking for some KW traps. HyGain DP-2BDQ or similar for 80/40 dipole.
From: Katz Ajamas <ajamas.rn@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 11:34:30 -0500
Aloha Rick-

I do not have two clear supports. If I am able to thread a hanging wire
through the oak's it will turn into a rat's nest with March's first
windstorm.

Dr Rick-

If I had two clear supports, I'd do as you suggest. As things are, an extra
wire combined with March winds will result in a big wire rat's nest. My
antennas are threaded through the crowns of some tall oak trees.

73, -Bob ah7i/w4