Re: [TenTec] Fwd: Looking for some KW traps. HyGain DP-2BDQ or similar f

To: "ah7i@gatech.edu" <ah7i@gatech.edu>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Fwd: Looking for some KW traps. HyGain DP-2BDQ or similar for 80/40 dipole.
From: Clayton Brantley via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 18:11:14 +0000 (UTC)
Bob:  You might try to find some of the UNADILLA KW-40 traps.  Last time I
looked, they were out of them.I have used my dipole for over 25 years and it
still will handle the load.  Here is a link  Multiband Antenna Traps - unadilla

|   |
Multiband Antenna Traps - unadilla
   |   |

Had one to go bad in the early 80's and they replaced it no charge.
73 Clayton N4EV