Re: [TenTec] Wrong Product - Eagle

To: terry foskey <n5tf@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Wrong Product - Eagle
From: Art Roberts <w1aer@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 12:29:32 -0500
Hi gang,

I am glad that Terry brought up this subject. I think he is right on. I had an Omni VII and sadly sold it, and have missed it ever since. I never really felt the need for an Eagle after the O7. Terry's idea of an updated Omni VII really makes sense. I, for one, do not like the very small configurations of many rigs today, and the O7 is great ergonomically as well as its other features.

Go with a couple of winners; the Omni VII and the Orion 2.

73 es DX
Art
W1AER