Re: [TenTec] Reflector Op-eds

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector Op-eds
From: "rick@dj0ip.de" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 19:45:37 +0100
Chris, Joe's comments before were perhaps a bit unfair, but I don't blame
him for that.  It's been a while since we've had any deep technical
discussions.

Indeed, this is probably one of the best groups to ask technical questions
in.  A lot of horse power hangs out here.  Of course sometimes some
questions may fall through the cracks but in general you'll get some pretty
good technical support here...and not only on Ten-Tec technology.

73 - Rick, DJ0IP
(Nr. Frankfurt, Germany)