Re: [TenTec] Reflector Op-eds

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Reflector Op-eds
From: Steve Ellington <steven4lq@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 14:45:17 -0500
Chris:
If you are certain that the Omni D's frequency instability is ONLY on 80
meters then it almost has to be caused by the 7.5 mhz crystal on the Osc.
Mixer board. That is the only component unique to 80 meters.  If other
bands are involved then many other things could be suspect.
So....Only 80m???

Steve N4LQ