[TenTec] Titan III

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Titan III
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chasshaw@leaco.net>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 23:54:44 +0000
Hello to All,

I am considering parting with my Ten-Tec Titan III (Model 417A) amplifier S/N 12C10096 purchased from the factory in February 2008. It has the original pair of Svetlana 4CX800A tubes which provide max legal output. Included are the original manual in superior condition as well as all the goodies which came with it. (Spare fuses, tube chimney clamps, hex wrenches, an extra ten-meter input board, and the factory shipping boxes.)

The amp is in excellent condition (9++), no scratches or dings, and has only been used in a non-smoking environment. I've never had any problem with it, and it performs as it should. My reason for considering selling is my age--it weighs more than I want to lift--84 lbs. (More than half my weight!) Shipping would be a problem, so I would much prefer that it be picked up at my home in Hobbs, NM.

Browse for info:
Ten-Tec Wiki:  http://www.tentecwiki.org/doku.php?id=417a
Pictures: http://www.rigpix.com/linears/tentec_titaniii417a.htm
Reviews:       March 2004 QST,  and