Re: [TenTec] OMNI 6 SWR shutdown

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI 6 SWR shutdown
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 17:44:51 -0400

Shuts down.....meaning:completely powers off and does not come back on at "key
up"? Or....shuts down....meaning:rig stays on, all indications are that it is
in TX, but no power output? Or: shuts down, meaning your power supply is going
under-voltage, or is itself "shutting down"? I personally would verify voltage
INSIDE the rig on TX before I did anything else.

Keep us posted.

Greg, KC8HXO