Re: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] Digital CW & Argonaut VI

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Ten Tec] Digital CW & Argonaut VI
From: Lee <lee@wa3fiy.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 22:08:50 +0000
Mike, take a look at flrig, one of the group of fldigi programs. I am not sure but I think it runs on your operating system. flrig integrates nicely with fldigi. Select Ten-Tec Eagle when installing. flrig controls the radio and fldigi does the digital stuff of course. I use both flrig and N4PY rig control software with my Argonaut VI and both work well.

The Argonaut VI is a wonderful CW and digital radio.

73,

-Lee-    WA3FIY