Re: [TenTec] Prompt Ten Tec service

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Prompt Ten Tec service
From: Arthur Lewis <wa8vsj@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 10:47:22 -0400
*Mike,*

*I had the same experience with Ten Tec service a few months ago. I sent My
Orion in to change the battery and to fix a low volume when I used the
earphones. They fixed the problems and did a bit extra. Added some caps to
the power board and put in the latest firmware.  The also aligned the
transmitter.*

*They had it for about 3 weeks, but the charge was more than fair.  A real
relief to know that I can still get Ten Tec service.*

*Art WA8VSJ*