Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] notch filter for Eagle?
From: Greg S via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 16:46:56 +0000 (UTC)
Last year, Vinyl LP sales SURPASSED CD sales for the first time in around 30+
years.

 To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
 Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017, 11:47 AM

 And SONY Music has just recently
 announced that they are assembling a BRAND NEW vinyl
 pressing facility! They are, however, struggling to find
 anyone on an engineering level who knows anything about
 vinyl pressing.

 Sometimes
 old is new.

 Gary

 20, 2017, at 10:25 AM, rick@dj0ip.de
 <Rick@DJ0IP.de>
 wrote:

 > New
 7600's are going for dumping prices over here.
 > Everyone is waiting on the 7610.  (if I
 win the lottery . . . )

 > Our accountant at Spiderbeam co-owns a
 vinyl record shop and his business is booming, though he is
 seeing a shift more and more towards online sales rather
 than walk-ins to his brick and mortar shop.  Claims some of
 the vinyl's bring $300 or more.  Too bad our old radios
 don't follow that trend!

 > What surprised me is, he says some artists
 are even making new records.  He's not just selling old
 used records.

 Rick