[TenTec] Omni C tx board 80714

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C tx board 80714
From: Shawn Upton via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 12:04:11 +0000 (UTC)
Picked up a desk mic, but while listening on a separate receiver I noticed a
fair amount of carrier. At first I thought 60Hz pickup, but I have it with out
any mic wire connected (just a connector with ptt tied to gnd). So I went to
adjust the carrier balance, but am confused. The manual has a pic showing the
tx board relative to all boards; it looks like what I have. Two trims and a
large shielded inductor. And no ic. But the page for the 80713 shows a 1496(?
off memory right now) ic and only one trimpot. Which is not what I have.
It looks like a running change, from a discrete design to an ic based one?
Regardless, how do I adjust?

shawn uptonkb1ckt