Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 DSP NB Adjustment

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 DSP NB Adjustment
From: <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:16:38 -0500
John,

>From The Orion 565 Manual:

"To adjust the DSP noise blanker, press NB. A value of 1 through 9 will
appear on the screen just above the NB button.
Use the MULTI knob to adjust the noise blanker value from 1 to 9. A higher
value indicates more aggressive noise
blanker action - please note that high noise blanker settings on loud SSB
signals can lead to intermodulation distortion
of received signals."

Marsh, KA5M