[TenTec] Orion 565 parts and filters

To: "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion 565 parts and filters
From: Mark Ward via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 21:56:19 +0000 (UTC)
I have been able to sell my TT Orion 565AT to a ham in Tennesee whose own Orion
had been hit by lightening.  As such, he was just interested in the basic
radio.  That leaves me with the following for sale:
RX-366 subreceiver (Never installed, still in original sealed package from TT:
$500 shipped
TT 500 Khz filter:  $50 +shippingTT 1.8 Mhz filter:   $50 +shippingOrion 565
powercord with plug:  $10 +shipping
IRC 600 Khz filter, IRC #762:  $60 +shippingHeil Tentec microphone pigtail
adaptor:  $10 shipped
It is my understanding that these filters will work in other TT radios, but I
am no expert on which ones.  It is my understanding that the RX-366 will work
in the Orion II radio as well as the original Orion.
Any combination of these gets a better price.

Pictures available on request
73, Mark, W7ZB (ex-wa7eqw)Phone: 503-816-4356 for any Q's