Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 parts and filters

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 565 parts and filters
From: Barry N1EU <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 23:07:35 +0000
As far as filters working in other TT radios:

IR #762 was designed specifically for the 1KHz slot in the Orion 565 as a
fix to the higher IMD of the 500/250Hz slots
TT 500 works in the Omni V/VI/VI+ for cw ops wanted a high/normal pitch
sidetone 750hz
TT 1.8KHz works in the Orion 565 and Omni V/VI/VI+

(think I got this right, just working from memory)

73, Barry N1EU