Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ham Radio Deluxe
From: Michael Chowning <mike.chowning@mgccc.org>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2018 16:43:41 -0400
Bob,
   The DB9 connector goes from the ACC1 port on the Omni VII to the port (looks
like a RJ-45) marked “Radio" on the SignaLink USB.  There is also on the
SignaLink a port marked “USB” (female data socket) between which a usb cable
runs from it to the computer.  If I connect the USB cable to the Optiplex
computer, HFD works.  If I connect the USB cable to the NanoPC, it does not.  I
am not using a USB hub.
     Mike, N8TTR