Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus problem, help requested?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus problem, help requested?
From: Malcolm McLeman <f5vbu@cegetel.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 08:49:19 +0100
Thanks John.
No wish to detract from Barry's sage advice but would've thought any reduction in DC input power would've dimmed the meter lamps also as an indication. I love my O6 but its board layout with all those connectors  par comparison with motherboard style is simply neanderthal.and if this has carried over to later TT models  my O6 will be my last.TT buy.