Re: [TenTec] CAT control of Omni VI Plus

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CAT control of Omni VI Plus
From: Malcolm McLeman <f5vbu@cegetel.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 08:44:37 +0100
*Thanks Karl my input was purely on past experience with external usb adapteds and now due to diminishing vision my activity here is reduced to cw only... What I've done in the past when experiencing com port issues (which were not unusual with ounly one multiband antenna) was continually monitor my com ports via Device Manager when operating/testing. If your issues carry over to WinTest the only other suggestion I can think of would be to take it up with the design team who are always helpful.
Henry F6HBY helped me out recently with a small query..
73
Malcolm F5VBU ****

*