[TenTec] Orion II software Noise Blanker - Main Rx

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion II software Noise Blanker - Main Rx
From: Frank Sweeney <k9ic.ars@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 08:55:47 -0400
I bought my Orion II used years ago and never thought that the DSP NB was
worth beans until I came across a youtube video showing it in action.  I
thought WOW that works great, mine doesn't do that!  I then checked the sub
Rx and to my amazement the DSP NB does WORK but not on Main Rx

Does anyone have any thoughts on why the Main Rx NB isn't working, the HW
NB does work

Thanks in advance

73,
Frank K9IC