Re: [TenTec] PTO Adjustment

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] PTO Adjustment
From: Shawn Upton via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 19:00:20 +0000 (UTC)
I've gone through a couple, never any fun, I think I did two with wheel bearing
grease and the last one or two with white lithium.  Might just have to open
this one up and see what it looks like--usually a bit of a chore to get the
unit out!
Shawn kb1ckt    On Wednesday, September 28, 2022 at 05:41:02 PM EDT, Phil Coley