TopBand: xz sr/ss times

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: xz sr/ss times
From: wb6tza@compuall.net (wb6tza@compuall.net)
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 03:25:34 -0800
Im  told theres a question on Myanmar sunrise and sunset times

calculated values are SR 2350 SS 1055 for the CQWW dates, with minor
slipage before and after those dates.

we intend as often as possible to be on top band  beginning 1000-1030
depending on stn/op availability, but certainly by 1030 most days.   I
remember from last time that the sunrise slammed the door hard by
0005--0010Z, with none of the signals hanging around like I've observed
from W6 many times.

With MidWest sunrise around 13Z, theres a chance for a path between 1030Z
and 13Z.. Last time we made ONE Zone 4 qso! We certainly will give it a
good try this time.

73,
robin, wa6cdr/xz1n