Topband: Last Night on 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Last Night on 160
From: py2fus@integral.com.br (Ronald Sekkel)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:32:48 -0200
Dear TopBanders,

I agree with Herb, conditions are much better this year. On 2001 I tried hard
a JA QSO (Japan is antipode from where I live in Brazil), without success.
This year I worked some JA's on my sunset, and for the first time on my
sunrise. As a matter of fact the best sigs from JA I ever heard came from
Yasuo, JA3ONB last Sunday. With no thunderstorms around, he came with
an outstanding and clear 579. I worked JA3FYC and JA3ONB minutes after I
worked W6OAR (CA).

May be this is the year I'll finally work a VK6 (a kind of a black hole
from here),
using the hard path through the south pole...

See you all in the contest !

73's and DX

Ron
PY2FUS