[Fwd: Re: Topband: 160m contest reminder]

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Topband: 160m contest reminder]
From: ken.d.brown at verizon.net (Ken Brown)
Date: Sat Jan 25 08:48:01 2003

I watch with great amusement at the recent postings I see on topband,
appealing to the compassionate, gentlemen-like approach to "letting" people
work the DX.  It's like telling the top competitors in the Olympics to slow
down a bit and give the folks in wheel-chairs a chance to compete...

I think it is a little more like asking the top competitors not to break the
legs of the other competitors.