Topband: Boring Report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Report
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 09:03:11 -0700
Once again - I think I could almost hear RK6AXS right around sunset.

Was listening hard for 5B4AGC - and nothing was happening - except for
one or two minutes right at his sunrise where his signal seemed to come
up out of nowhere.  It was if someone threw a switch - and then turned
it off after about 90 seconds.  This was around 0320 UTC.

It will be interesting to see how this opening changes during the next
few days - as my sunset peak and his sunrise peak move closer together.

Was not able to hear the CX here - I think he went QRT before sunset
for me.  I have worked CX, but never got a card.

73 Tree N6TR in Boring, OR
tree@kkn.net