Re: Topband: FT5XO in the LOG !!

To: xppq@ispwest.com, Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: FT5XO in the LOG !!
From: "Missouri Guy, N0TT" <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:48:46 +0000
> Conditions seemed dim with just a few JA stations
> coming thru earlier -  and FT5XO is using only 100 watts -
> I am amazed and dumbfounded !!!

Heh heh...don't be.  :)  Early in the game I had no choice but to use a
~300 watt output amp and a TS-50, but later I was able to use a very nice
solid state 1200 watt amp and a 1000mp for Topband.  THAT
rig made it possible to get a lot more Q's in the log.

73,
Charlie, N0TT
One of the Topband Ops at FT5XO