Re: Topband: Not so Boring Report - FT5XO

To: tree@kkn.net, Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Not so Boring Report - FT5XO
From: "Missouri Guy, N0TT" <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:35:07 +0000
> He responds with "N6?".

Heh heh, yeah I remember working you, Tree....I was happy to
finally get a good opening to the West coast at our sunset.

> Finally - when you send in your QSL - you might remember that this
> type of
> operation costs a lot of money to pull off.  I know that they had to
> pay an
> extra $5K just for rising fuel costs just before leaving.  I
> encourage you
> to think about how much working them means to you - and to give them
> an
> appropriate contribution.

After the DXpedition, I was casually watching a little early morning
TV in my hotel room in Fremantle, AU when the daily horoscopes were
broadcast.  Mine was (no kidding here...it really was!!):
"Recent expenditures have left a big hole in your savings"!!!!!

73,
Charlie, N0TT
One of the FT5XO Topband Ops.