Topband: Conditions from South Africa

To: "Topband Reflector (E-mail)" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Conditions from South Africa
From: "Raoul Coetzee" <raoulc@smmcape.co.za>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:52:55 +0200

Just to let all you 160m fans know that there is still some life on Topband
from Southern South Africa.

Heard  KP2ZZ strong around 04:14 ,could not figure out where he was
listening. He lasted about 8mins then my SR was complete and the band
closed. Last night a lot of qrn
so went to bed early.
It seems as if the NA openings are over at my SR but this weekend will tell.

BTW, had a scare, could not find my call in the XT2C log  yesterday and
knowing the qso was solid, send them an email with all the detail, this
morning a  reply from them and the log corrected! Great guys and nice
expedition !

73 Raoul, ZS1REC

Please note my new email :raoulc@smmcape.co.za