Topband: Need Some Help

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Need Some Help
From: "Marty Bluhm" <w8aks@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 16:09:56 -0000
Hi guys, good to  be back. Gave up the fulltime motorhoming and have settled
in WV.  Got a small loop up in the back yard feed with 450 ladder line into
an SGC239 coupler. I want to short the ladder line and feed the loop as a
random wire (I guess that is what I'm doing). I've researched the archives
for some help. I know you-all helped a previous user with this same idea;
but I cant find the thread. Can somebody point me into the right direction
or pass on the info? I have a nice high tree in the backyard. In fact, my
layout is very similar to that of W5FKX in the Feb 07 QST. But it is
snowing, so will have to do with the loop until the weather clears.

Thanks a lot and looking forward to being back to my first love "TOPBAND".
73
Marty
W8AKS (Now in Beckley WV)