Re: Topband: T-200 vs. T-300

To: "'ZR'" <zr@jeremy.mv.com>, "'Martin'" <hamradio@vr-web.de>
Subject: Re: Topband: T-200 vs. T-300
From: "Tod - Idaho" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 10:31:32 -0700
You are correct Carl, I should have inserted the URL's. My excuse, and it is
pretty flimsy, is that I was drafting the reply on my iPad2 which is a bit
harder to go off and get links on than my laptop [now being used].

The link to my web site is: http://www.k0to.us/HAM/ham.htm
The articles are "How to estimate RF Choke impedance" and "July 24 - RF
Choke measurements"

K9YC's article is: A Ham's Guide to RFI, Ferrites, Baluns, and Audio
Interfacing .... The Cookbook pages are 35 and 36. There is substantial
other material worth checking on, but those two pages give information that
can be used to go off and buy parts and build.
The URL for his article is: www.audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf

Tod, K0TO