Re: Topband: T-200 vs. T-300

To: ZR <zr@jeremy.mv.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: T-200 vs. T-300
From: Guy Olinger K2AV <olinger@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 18:41:25 -0500
Hi again, Carl

Unfortunately, there are a few pages out there that I do not wish to be on,
including some that say that everything has already been figured out, and
there is nothing new that will ever happen on 160.  There are some
persuasive reasons to be thinking outside of this 80 year old box that 160
meters has been in.

To be really truthful, I have finally settled on a suspicious view of
nearly everything 160 meters.  It has been remarkably useful to ask the
question "What if they are simply wrong, or there are substantial errors?"
 I will keep my own counsel, AND all the other published lists beside the
one published by Micrometals.  It's a free country and you are certainly
entitled to your viewpoints.

Good Luck and 73, Guy.