Topband: vertical dipole vs vertical with elev radials

To: 160 reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: vertical dipole vs vertical with elev radials
From: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 18:52:02 -0800
Charlie,

Yeah I see what you mean they each have a different take off angle lobe.
I will run a run a plot with EZNEC of each and see what they show.

I have changed/ started a new subject title for this activity we are
discussing, we
have taken off in a separate direction than the original thread.
It will be interesting to see what we can find out.

73,
Bob
K6UJ