Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week - I'm looking for input

To: pearse@gci.net
Subject: Re: Topband: Fwd: ARRL Board meets next week - I'm looking for input
From: <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 11:44:32 -0700
i started radio with WN7ZVY in 1955, and i use the same rules that were
in vogue then. if it is in the 1954 ARRL handbook i do it

when i operate at my dughters house 50 miles away from my house i sign
W7DRA/7

field day still has a 30 watt input power regulation

mike w7dra

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015 20:43:34 -0800 Gary and Kathleen Pearse
<pearse@gci.net> writes:
> I told myself when I started Amateur Radio I was going to be a
> Goose?where every day?s a new day. No awards, just work who you can,
> when you can, any way you can.
>
> So now when I hear DX or there?s a contest I try to make a contact
> if it?s of interest. As I say, that way every day and contact?s a
> new one.
>
> 73, Gary NL7Y

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/55a1feec1bfa37eeb4df8st03vuc